This internship is to focus on a totally new brand and product that is scheduled to be launched in Q3 2017. This all new app-only mobile dispatch solution aims to be “the Whatsapp for taxi drivers”. A highly advanced – yet easy to use and mostly free mobile dispatching tool that is all about building your personal network of taxi drivers. With a cutting edge, innovative product and a market potential of millions of individual drivers worldwide, 2017 will be all about reaching as many drivers as possible and we need your help to achieve this global success.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to head up our marketing strategy for this new venture.
You will, initially, own the marketing area and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals with a view to expand the marketing department. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. This is an opportunity to put your stamp on the company and help change the way the world uses taxi services. Needless to say there is a full time job available after the internship for the successful candidate.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Create short/mid/long term strategy for global brand
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Perform marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Content creation on website and blog.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Create inbound lead strategies to optimize sales
- Take ownership of the entire marketing drive and report directly to the CEO
- Proven track record of working with limited supervision
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- History of strategy & execution based delivery, leading from the front & not being led
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree
We are looking for the best of the best to help us grow and you will be seen as a key member of the company with excellent future potential within the group.
Interviews will be carried out in a challenging manner which will also add to your intern experience should you make the cut.
Interested parties should contact us (with covering letter) via firstname.lastname@example.org