- Excellence in Java with at least 1 year of professional experience in developing Android applications
- Proven track record of leading Android Development Projects
- Experienced with version control via Git
- Have experience and understanding of developing in an Agile Environment
- Experienced with writing Unit Tests
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a thirst for result-oriented solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and manage projects as they arise.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making.
- Ability to operate in a production environment as well as manage time for creative thinking
- Obsessive (bordering OCD) when it comes to clean, efficient code
- Passion for writing beautiful Java
- You are building and updating customer specific build of your our native Android white label application with new features and design changes to continuously improve the user experience
- You will be working with REST-based APIs using JSON Data
- You will be working with third party services and APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AdjustIO, Fabric and Mandrill
- You are Involved in the concept development, planning & implementation of the roll-out of our application to the Google Play Store
- You ensure that the app is built using latest technologies and complies with industry standards and best practices
- You have a high drive to find the best solutions for the concepts that are delivered.