Job Description :
We’re looking for a solid backend developer who has been around the block to help us build out our event driven microservices architecture. We work closely with Product, Support, Android/IOS development, and Sales to create exciting new features and constantly improve systems. Own the code you write and speak freely about the product we will create together.
A mix of the following skills could make you a great fit for this role :
You are excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team.
- Hands-on work experience with NODEJS and app development
- Understanding of UML and caring deeply about code quality, performance, and execution
- You don’t mind helping out on other areas of our business if necessary
- You are comfortable taking part in design and decision making processes with your peers
- You are comfortable in an environment where projects are time-sensitive
- 7+ years of experience of backend system development using modern framework/technologies
- English A2 speaker
- Expert understanding of Micro-services
- Expert and experienced in software architecture design
- Expert in the software development processes (Git, SCRUM, Testing and deployment)
- Experience with “Big Data” data stores and technologies (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, A).
- Experience with RDBMS ( PostgreSQL,MySQL)
- Proficiency with a Linux environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant technical degree
- Maintain regular and reliable work attendance
Nice to have skills:
- Development experience on Android and IOS apps
- Development experience on an international scale
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in teams
- Strong work ethic and proactive approach to problem solving